As service providers in the Oklahoma City metro area for more than 30 years, we help our customers prepare for Oklahoma’s unpredictable weather, particularly when temperatures cool down. Preventative maintenance of your heating system not only extends its life but ensures that your family or your business will be safe when it is in use.
Choose Suntech for Your Heating System Maintenance
For homes and businesses with conventional gas or electric heating systems, this means switching to a unit that hasn’t been used in months so it’s necessary to take additional precautions. Even if you have a heat pump, it is important to ensure that the emergency heat system is safe and ready for use. Suntech Heat and Air can help ensure that your family or business will be safe when it’s time to turn on the heat.
To make sure your unit is ready for cooler temperatures, our expert technicians will complete a 15-point checklist that includes:
- Testing for carbon monoxide
- Ensuring there are no gas leaks
- Verifying adequate draft in the flue pipe
- Adjusting burner flame to ensure optimum efficiency
- Inspecting and cleaning burners
- Checking the pilot and electronic ignition system
- Cleaning or changing the air filter* (excludes speciality filters)
- Measuring Freon* levels
- Adjusting the fan belt, if necessary
*Please note: Freon and filters are provided for an additional fee
Have peace of mind that your heating unit is operating efficiently and safely. Contact us at or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule preventative maintenance for your unit today!